The following information is provided to help students and families access tools used by USD 251 - North Lyon County.
Family Engagement Survey
- We are asking for your feedback to gauge how well USD 251 engages families in the education of your children. Please follow this link to complete this brief, 15-item survey to let us know how we are doing.
External DATA Services
- Infinite Campus Student/Parent Portal. Infinite Campus is our Student Information System, where we keep information for contact preferences, registration, enrollment, fees, and grade-book.
- Online Registration (Direct... No Parent Portal). This is a direct connection to our Infinite Campus Online Registration system. It bypasses the Parent Portal. If you have access to the Parent Portal, that is a more efficient means to access this system.
- District eMail. Our email is hosted through google gmail.
- Destiny. Our school libraries use Destiny as our electronic library management tool.
- Renaissance Place. Students can take AR Tests, and families can learn about their children's reading levels.
- Career Cruising. Helps students plan for future careers. Gets students excited about exploring their options, interests, and aspirations
- District Newsletters: The USD 251 North Lyon County district publishes a monthly Patron Newsletter containing information about upcoming events and summaries of recent activities.
- Help Your Child Succeed: Every month, practical ideas to promote academic success, effective parenting, a solid home-and-school partnership, healthy habits, and positive character traits.
- USD251 Kansas Can District and School Report Cards: The "Kansas CAN" database contains aggregate performance and demographic data related to districts and buildings within the state of Kansas, provided through the Kansas Department of Education (KSDE).
- KIDS Flyer: Receive up to $600 when you start saving for their future... Kansas Investments Developing Scholars (K.I.D.S.) Matching Grant program will match the first $600 that eligible account owners contribute to a Learning Quest 529 Educational Savings Program account each year that they are eligible.