NHHS BOOSTER CLUB NOTES
We can’t wait for the new school year and the fun events to start. We love to see all the awesome things our students achieve & like to help along the way where we can!! We just wanted to send out some reminders & save the dates for the upcoming year.
- First off, we are holding a Swim Party for the students, staff and families next Saturday, August 3rd from 8-10pm at Jones Aquatic Center. Hope to see you there!!
- If you would like to be added to our email list, please email Nancy at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our beginning of the year organizational meeting will be Wednesday, August 28th at 6:00pm at El Lorito. Please let us know if you are coming so we can reserve a table.
- One of the fundraisers we do is selling Booster Banners & Apparel at the home football games. If you want to show your Wildcat pride by purchasing a banner that hangs at the football field during football & in the gym the rest of the year they are $125 for the first year & $100 to renew every year after.
- Lastly, mark your calendars now for our 6th annual Booster Night Out Steak Dinner & Silent Auction on November 9th. This is our biggest fundraiser of the year & a really good time. We will start selling tickets in October. If you would like to donate a silent auction item or know someone who would please let us know.
Booster Club supports the NHHS students in all their activities & we wouldn’t be able to do it without the awesome volunteers we have!!
If you have any questions contact Stacie at (620)344-0825 or email@example.com, Jana Smart (620)341-7144 or Kayla Burton (620)344-2570